[net.sf-lovers] Alternate History Bibliography

KERN@RUTGERS.ARPA (06/13/85)

From: KERN@RUTGERS.ARPA

>                        THE ROAD NOT TAKEN:
>               Alternate History in the Visual Media
>                 Some thoughts by Evelyn C. Leeper
>
>     The idea of an alternate history is not rare in science
>fiction--a recent article the THE PROPER BOSKONIAN cited a
>bibliography over over a thousand stories!

	Please tell me how to get a copy of this bibliography.
I'm sure the dozens of other alternate history fans would like
to know too.

Thanks,
Kevin B. Kern
KERN@RUTGERS.ARPA
-------

ecl@mtgzz.UUCP (e.c.leeper) (06/18/85)

The article on alternate histories I mentioned was "What If Hitler Got the
Bomb?: World War Two in Alternate History SF Stories" by Mark M. Keeler.
He didn't include the entire bibliography, just those relating to WWII.

For further information, you can probably contact him through NESFA:
			Mark M. Keller
			c/o NESFA
			Box G, MIT Branch Station
			Cambridge, MA 02139

And, no, I won't type in the WWII list--but maybe we can convince him to
publish the whole thing in a book!

					Evelyn C. Leeper
					...ihnp4!mtgzz!ecl