sheet music as well as playing the music.  Singing it would I think be unnecessary.

Any help that is available will be appreciated.  Thanks!

				-John Sangster
				jhs at mitre-bedford.arpa
			...!ihnp4!linus!mbunix!jhs

neil@atari.UUcp (Neil Harris) (03/26/86)

In article <8603221804.AA19612@mitre-bedford.ARPA>,
 jhs@MITRE-BEDFORD.ARPA (John H. Sangster) writes:
> A friend of mine is interested in getting computer assistance with writing
> music for the guitar.  Does anybody have experience with any packages which
> might be suitable for this application?  What he needs is a "music word
> processor" that can write the sheet music as well as playing the music.
> Singing it would I think be unnecessary.

Activision is about to release "Music Studio" for the ST.  This program lets
you create and edit sheet music using the mouse.  It plays music through the
internal sound chip or through MIDI devices.  It also includes a printout
feature.  I personally think this is a GREAT program.

--->Neil @ Atari
    Usenet: ...lll-crg!vecpyr!atari!neil
    CIS: 70007,1135
    BIX: neilharris