[net.micro.atari16] Where are the ROMs?

neil@atari.UUcp (Neil Harris) (04/28/86)

In article <136@jgpvax.UUCP>, mqh@jgpvax.UUCP (Mike Hojnowski) writes:

> I've been on waiting lists for ROMs in both Buffalo and Rochester since
> February.  I know that Atari had some delays with a shipment being routed
> through Nicaragua.  Did they possibly reroute through Libya? :-)  How many
> other folks out there have been (im)patiently waiting?

The ROMs have been in stock again for a couple of weeks.  They did not land
in any hostile third world countries.  Dealers can order them from us.  If
your dealer can't get them, you can order them from us by sending $25 and a
letter which states that you understand that Atari is not responsible for any
damages to your 520ST caused by improper installation by unauthorized
parties.

Send to:  Atari Customer Relations
	  1196 Borregas Ave.
	  Sunnyvale, CA 94086
	  Attn: TOS ROMs

--->Neil @ Atari
...lll-crg!vecpyr!atari!neil

Steele.Henr@XEROX.COM (04/29/86)

Neil @Atari Customer Relations
	  1196 Borregas Ave.
	  Sunnyvale, CA 94086:

	  Is a schematic and/or service manual for an Atari 600xl available
from Atari Customer Relations? If so, at what cost? And where do I write
or call to get one? Is the above address correct?
	  Any help in this area would be appreciated.

	  						Thanks in advance,
							John Steele
							Xerox Corp.
							Rochester,New York