[net.micro.atari16] ramdisk, et al.

ACS19@UHUPVM1.BITNET (05/10/86)

>Subject: RAM disk wanted

>I'm looking for a PD ramdisk.  I've seen several mentioned recently; could
>somebody please post (or mail) a copy?  Sources preferred, of course.

>Sorry if this is a repeat request -- our archives have been flushed
>recently.

>-Sandra Loosemore (utah-cs!sandra)

I could be persuaded to send the source to my desk accessory ramdisk, of
course it is meant to be linked as a desk accessory, using the development
package C.  If you do not have this, you might have trouble compiling the
program.
The only hitch is: I am looking for somewhere to get uuencode, and archived
articles/letters/files/programs.
Also, on another note, I received the installment to Tim Oren's GEM tutorial,
but when I ran it through the shell on our 3b20, the checksum was not the same.
Is it possible that some node along the way is expanding the tabs to spaces,
since I looked at the file and found no tabs.  Also, is there some way to get
the macro define files needed to properly run the file thru roff, and the other
files in the tutorial which were sent thru bitnet. If someone could help, I
would be glad to reciprocate.

From Houston,
Michael Vederman

acs19@uhupvm1