[net.micro.atari16] ProGEM

CS112170@YUSOL.BITNET (05/29/86)

Is there anyone on BITNET who has the earlier releases of the file
called ProGEM ??  If you have them, and are willing to send them to me,
leave me mail at  CS112170@YUSOL.bitnet

Note, if there's anyone through the gateways that's willing to do it,
please send mal as well.
           (^^-- mail)

Thanks in advance.

Dave Pullara
CS112170@YUSOL.bitnet

robt@molihp.UUCP (Robert L Thurlow) (06/04/86)

In article <8605300832.AA05713@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> CS112170@YUSOL.BITNET writes:

>Is there anyone on BITNET who has the earlier releases of the file
>called ProGEM ??

  We have never received the macros needed for proff'ing the Progem info
or most of the Progem documents.  Seems like ages since we've seen anything
at all from Case Western Reserve University, anyway, so maybe the news feed
is/was broken.  Anyway, could we get this stuff mailed from someone nearby,
or posted if this is a widespread problem?

#   UUCP : ...!ubc_vision!molihp!robt		Robert Thurlow		#
#   My thoughts are my own, and are void where prohibited by law.	#
#   "There was something fishy about the butler.  I think he was a	#
#    Pisces, probably working for scale."	-Nick Danger, 3rd Eye	#