montnaro%chenengo.tcpip@GE-CRD.ARPA (06/26/86)

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 86 08:00:09 EDT
From: Skip Montanaro <montnaro%chenengo.tcpip@csbvax>
Posted-Date: Thu, 26 Jun 86 08:00:09 EDT
To: info-atari16@su-score.arpa
Subject: ST as a terminal

   In <3832@utah-cs.UUCP>, Dan Reading writes:

>   ... Any chance of
>   the Atari ST running UW, the UN*X windowing system for the Macintrash
>   written by John Bruner.

Let's can the crap about which computer is better. If the Macintosh hadn't
preceded the Atari, there probably wouldn't be any UW available to port...

Skip Montanaro
ARPA: montanaro@ge-crd.arpa
US Mail: General Electric Company
	 Corporate Research and Development