[net.micro.atari16] GEM Kermit - I only got part 3

trimble@leadsv.UUCP (06/25/86)

Could parts 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 of the (recent) posting of GEM Kermit
be reposted to the group (or net.sources). We did'nt appear to receive
these parts.

Thanks - sorry for the net.clutter

Gary Trimble (Lockheed Advanced Marine Systems)

dobbs@marlin.UUCP (Lynn B. Dobbs) (06/25/86)

In article <995@leadsv.UUCP> trimble@leadsv.UUCP writes:
>Could parts 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 of the (recent) posting of GEM Kermit
>be reposted to the group (or net.sources). We did'nt appear to receive
>these parts.
>
>Thanks - sorry for the net.clutter
>
>Gary Trimble (Lockheed Advanced Marine Systems)

Same at this site.
Thanks

robt@molihp.UUCP (07/02/86)

In article <995@leadsv.UUCP> trimble@leadsv.UUCP writes:
>Could parts 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 of the (recent) posting of GEM Kermit
>be reposted to the group (or net.sources). We did'nt appear to receive
>these parts.
>
>Thanks - sorry for the net.clutter
>
>Gary Trimble (Lockheed Advanced Marine Systems)

  We have all the parts EXCEPT part 3 of Kermit!  Has anybody figured out
the pathologically weird distribution of this newsgroup yet?  And could we
get part 3?

#   UUCP : ...!ubc_vision!molihp!robt		Robert Thurlow		#
#   My thoughts are my own, and are void where prohibited by law.	#
#   "There was something fishy about the butler.  I think he was a	#
#    Pisces, probably working for scale."	-Nick Danger, 3rd Eye	#