[net.micro.atari16] editors

fanelli@phdvax.dec.com (07/06/86)

I have yet to find a really good editor for the ST. What I would really like
is something like VEDIT - simple, quick, and powerful. Any suggestions?

			mike

neil@atari.UUcp (Neil Harris) (07/07/86)

In article <4047@decwrl.DEC.COM>, fanelli@phdvax.dec.com writes:
> I have yet to find a really good editor for the ST. What I would really like
> is something like VEDIT - simple, quick, and powerful. Any suggestions?

There is a public domain version of EDT available for the ST.  It is on the
Atari BBS and on CompuServe.

--
--->Neil @ Atari

...lll-crg!vecpyr!atari!neil   or ...lll-lcc!vecpyr!atari!neil

BIX: neilharris		CIS: 70007,1135		Delphi: NEILHARRIS
GENIE: nharris		WELL: neil		Atari Corp. BBS 408-745-5308

US Mail: Atari Corp.
         1196 Borregas Ave.
         Sunnyvale, CA 94086

"I'm a 20th century man but I don't want to die here." -- Ray Davies

chris@nlgvax.UUCP (Chris van Schagen) (07/11/86)

In article <387@atari.UUcp> neil@atari.UUCP writes:

>There is a public domain version of EDT available for the ST.  It is on the
>Atari BBS and on CompuServe.
>--
>--->Neil @ Atari

Could anybody tell me how or where to get this in the netherlands ?
It is a bit expensive to do that by phone from the U.S., and i don't even
know the number to dial.
Another possebility is :  Can sombody send it to me or the net ?

Very many thanks in advance from me and probably other VAX/VMS and ATARI users.

Author  :  J. C. v. Schagen                        | Philips Research
UUCP    :  ...!mcvax! - philmds!chris@nlgvax       | Project Centre Geldrop
  		      - prlb!schagen@nvpgds1.SERI  |
Mail    :  Willem alexanderlaan 7b, Geldrop        | The Netherlands
| Disc. : std.       |         Don't flame me, i'm only the pianoplayer.   |
Author  :  J. C. v. Schagen                        | Philips Research
UUCP    :  ...!mcvax! - philmds!chris@nlgvax       | Project Centre Geldrop
  		      - prlb!schagen@nvpgds1.SERI  |
Mail    :  Willem alexanderlaan 7b, Geldrop        | The Netherlands
| Disc. : std.       |         Don't flame me, i'm only the pianoplayer.   |

chris@nlgvax.UUCP (Chris van Schagen) (07/11/86)

In article <387@atari.UUcp> neil@atari.UUCP writes:

>There is a public domain version of EDT available for the ST.  It is on the
>Atari BBS and on CompuServe.

Could anybody tell me how or where to get this in the netherlands ?
It is a bit expensive to get it via the phone from the U.S., and i don't even
know the number to dial.
Another possebility is :  Can sombody send it to me or the net ?

Many thanks in advance from me and probably many other VAX/VMS and Atari users.