[net.micro.atari16] add me to mailing list

gpowell@MITRE.ARPA (Gordon Powell) (06/30/86)

pete@wlbreng1.UUCP (07/04/86)

In article <8606301912.AA01253@mitre.ARPA> gpowell@MITRE.ARPA (Gordon Powell) writes:

Would you please add me as well?? Thanks!

.....!ihnp4!wlbr!wlbreng1!pete

ugblee@sunybcs.UUCP (Bong Lee) (07/08/86)

In article <128@wlbreng1.UUCP> pete@wlbreng1.UUCP (0000-Pete_Lyall) writes:
>In article <8606301912.AA01253@mitre.ARPA> gpowell@MITRE.ARPA (Gordon Powell) writes:
>
>Would you please add me as well?? Thanks!
>
>.....!ihnp4!wlbr!wlbreng1!pete

me too.

ugblee@gort.UUCP

sam@lanl.ARPA (Sam A Matthews) (07/09/86)

> In article <128@wlbreng1.UUCP> pete@wlbreng1.UUCP (0000-Pete_Lyall) writes:
> >In article <8606301912.AA01253@mitre.ARPA> gpowell@MITRE.ARPA (Gordon Powell) writes:
> >
> >Would you please add me as well?? Thanks!
> >
> >.....!ihnp4!wlbr!wlbreng1!pete
>
> me too.
>
> ugblee@gort.UUCP

Ditto! Please?

Sam Matthews			       /\|/\     "We put a star
sam@lanl.ARPA			     --> * <--      in a box."
(ihnp4 or cmcl2)!lanl!sam	       \/|\/

wardlaw@hope.UUCP (07/10/86)

Please add me to the Atari mailing list for the ST, too.

	/*********************************************************\
	** Johnie Wardlaw,      Undergraduate:  Computer Science **
	** University of California, Riverside                   **
	** {ucbvax!ucdavis, ihnp4!ucla-cs} ucrmath!hope!wardlaw  **
	**							 **
	** "If that was foreplay, I'm a dead man!"		 **
	**			-- Cocoon (alien sex scene)      **
	\*********************************************************/

braner@batcomputer.UUCP (07/13/86)

Please add me to the Atari mailing list for the ST, too.

- Moshe Braner

Corson Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853
(607) 272-3487

For electronic mail, my address is:

	braner@amvax.tn.cornell.edu   (ARPANET)
	braner%amvax.tn.cornell.edu@WISCVM.BITNET (Bitnet)
	{decvax,ihnp4,cmcl2,vax135}!cornell!amvax!braner (USENET)

robt@molihp.UUCP (07/14/86)

In article <8606301912.AA01253@mitre.ARPA> gpowell@MITRE.ARPA (Gordon Powell) writes:

Would you please add me as well?? Thanks!

...!ubc_vision!molihp!robt		Robert Thurlow

dorrestn@nvpna1.UUCP (07/15/86)

In some article someone writes:
> In some other article someone else writes:
> > In yet another article yet another person writes:
> > > Please add me to the Atari mailing list for the ST.
> > Would you please add me as well?? Thanks!
> me too.
Ditto! Please?

Wouldn't it be possible for the moderator of the mailing list to send out his
address, so all subscribers can send a message directly to him? If not please
add my name to the mailing list as well.

Frans Dorrestein, mcvax!prle1!nvpna1!dorrestn

eckert@lll-lcc.UUcp (Philip D. Eckert) (07/15/86)

ME TOO!, I would like to be added to the ST mailing list. Thank you.

manis@ubc-cs.UUCP (07/15/86)

Why are we getting all these "please add me..." messages? Many of them
seem to be followups to net.micro.atari16 postings. If you get n.m.a16,
then you are on the mailing list already.

robt@molihp.UUCP (07/15/86)

In article <312@ubc-cs.UUCP> manis@ubc-cs.UUCP (Vince Manis) writes:
>Why are we getting all these "please add me..." messages? Many of them
>seem to be followups to net.micro.atari16 postings. If you get n.m.a16,
>then you are on the mailing list already.

  I just had the facts of life explained to me by our news admin. Oops.

#   UUCP : ...!ubc_vision!molihp!robt		Robert Thurlow		#

ljdickey@water.UUCP (Lee Dickey) (07/25/86)

Me too.