[net.micro.atari16] Trouble loading LEADER BOARD

braner@batcomputer.TN.CORNELL.EDU (braner) (08/03/86)

[]

In article <405@atari.UUcp> neil@atari.UUCP writes:
>Call Accolade.  Their copy protection does not work with some early 520ST
>keyboard controller chips.  They have a fix for this.  That's what they get
>for going beyond the bounds of what we say is OK to use.

- That's what the BUYER gets for buying "copy protected" software.
Please, let's all get together and refuse to do that! As things are now,
the pirates copy anyway, and legitimate buyers have problems, not only
with things like an old computer model, but simply with using RAM disks
and hard disks. Would you pay for a book that can only be read under UV
light, and that you're not allowed to read on more than one desk?

- Moshe Braner

  Corson Hall
  Cornell University

(My views are mine alone and void where prohibited by law.)