[net.micro.atari16] Request for uemacs

gjphw@mhuxo.UUCP (WYANT) (07/30/86)

   I recently received this request for an Atari version of emacs along
 with a reply to a request that I had  sent out on the net.  Since I do
 not have this emacs, perhpas someone else can help.  Please send mail
 directly to the original requestor and not me.  Thank you.

>From: ihnp4!hvlpb!cssadm
>Postmark:  bruin, f k de 5404401 hvsBF416 hvs1520 hvlpb!fdbruin
>Date: Tue Jul 29 14:43:01 1986
>
>...........could you send me  the sources of uemacs, as the version
>I have has some keys on the keybord exchanged, and I have only object code.
>
>Happy computing.
>Ferdi de Bruin,
>ihnp4!hvlpb!fdbruin
>Hilversum, The Netherlands.

                               Patrick Wyant
                               ihnp4!{mhuxo,ihwld}!gjphw

braner@batcomputer.TN.CORNELL.EDU (braner) (08/03/86)

[]

Oops... - the file "flabels" somehow slipped off a disk I copied onto
some peoples' disk as my microEMACS package. So here it is:

-------------- cut -- here -------------------------------------------

Print this file to make labels for the F keys.
You can choose between two styles:

For 10 cpi printers:

     |      def  |      file |     write |   CUT     |   COPY    |
     | MACRO     | VISIT     | FILE      |           |           |
     |      exec |      buf  |     read  |   KILL    |   PASTE   |

     |            brace      |  ^     other wind  |  |      exg  |
     | <-- SEARCH       -->  |  |  SCROLL         |  | MARK      |
     |            string     |  |     this wind   v  |      set  |

For 12 cpi printers:

    |       def   |       file  |      write  |     CUT     |    COPY     |
    | MACRO       | VISIT       | FILE        |             |             |
    |       exec  |       buf   |      read   |     KILL    |    PASTE    |

    |              brace        |   ^       other wind  |   |      exchg  |
    | <---  SEARCH        --->  |   |  SCROLL           |   | MARK        |
    |              string       |   |       this wind   v   |       set   |

You can still get my enhanced version of microEMACS if you send me an
Atari-ST formatted single-sided 3.5" disk with an appropriate SASE.

- Moshe Braner

  Corson Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853
  (607) 272-3487