[net.micro.atari16] Question on 520ST Print Screen

cbz@mhuxl.UUCP (Craig B. Ziemer) (08/01/86)

I recently tried using <ALT> <HELP> to print the contents of the screen
to my Panasonic KXP1080 printer.  Unfortunately, the print out is
significantly compressed in the vertical direction and approximately
one third is cut off in the horizontal direction.  Does anyone out
in netland know if this is normal and if there's anything I can do
about it?

                                              Thanks in advance,
                                              Craig B. Ziemer
                                              mhuxl!cbz

rroux@spp2.UUCP (Ray Roux) (08/04/86)

In article <935@mhuxl.UUCP> cbz@mhuxl.UUCP (Craig B. Ziemer) writes:
>I recently tried using <ALT> <HELP> to print the contents of the screen
>to my Panasonic KXP1080 printer.  Unfortunately, the print out is
>significantly compressed in the vertical direction and approximately
>one third is cut off in the horizontal direction.  Does anyone out
>in netland know if this is normal and if there's anything I can do
>about it?

The first issue of STart magazine (disk version) has a screen dump utility
by Tom Hudson.  It will let you install the driver of your choice, so when
you hit <ALT> <HELP> it will work with xyz printer.  Also, it has a feature
of letting you print vertical or horizontal.

--

   Ray Roux
	{ucbvax|decvax}!trwrb!trwspp!spp3!rroux