[net.micro.atari16] New group mod.sources.atari520

barada@applicon.UUCP (07/30/86)

--

	With all the hoopla about the Atari 520ST and company, I would like
to start a moderated newsgroup about it, and will serve as moderator. I think

	So, its time for a vote, you want a moderated atari 520st source
newsgroup??? Send me mail, I'll sum to the net in a week to two.

Peter Barada
Applicon, Inc.
{decvax|ihnp4}!linus!raybed2!applicon!peterb
Ps - 520's unite, we have nothing to lose but our cookies!

appelbau@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Marc Appelbaum) (08/01/86)

 Yes!!! A 520 sources groups would be great!!
--
Marc L. Appelbaum
Arpa: appelbau@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU

sansom@trwrb.UUCP.UUCP (08/01/86)

Am I in favor of a new moderated ST newsgroup?

                   Yes [x]
                    No [ ]

If I answered "Yes", which of the following names do I prefer?

     mod.520st.sources [ ]
             mod.520st [ ]
        mod.st.sources [ ]
                mod.st [x]

 __________ ______ ____ _____ ___
/_________//___   ||__|/____|/__/   Richard E. Sansom
   ___    ____/  / ____________	    TRW Electronics & Defense Sector
  /  /   /  /\  <  |    /|    /     One Space Park Drive, R3/1028
 /  /   /  /  \  \ |   / |   /	    Redondo Beach, CA 90278
/__/   /__/    \__\|__/  |__/	    {...decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!trwrb!sansom

mcewan@uiucdcsb.CS.UIUC.EDU (08/05/86)

> Am I in favor of a new moderated ST newsgroup?
>
>                    Yes [x]
>                     No [ ]
>
> If I answered "Yes", which of the following names do I prefer?
>
>      mod.520st.sources [ ]
>              mod.520st [ ]
>         mod.st.sources [ ]
>                 mod.st [x]

Just for the sake of orthogonality, why not make it "mod.sources.atari16"?

		Scott McEwan
		{ihnp4,pur-ee}!uiucdcs!mcewan

"Me always knew this day would never come! That why me prepared for it!"

andre@nrc-ut.UUCP (Andre Hut) (08/06/86)

In article <5470@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU> appelbau@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Marc Appelbaum) writes:
> Yes!!! A 520 sources groups would be great!!

PLEASE! mail it to him, don't post votes!!!!

                                ihnp4-\
                sdcsvax-\              \
Andre' Hut              sdcrdcf!psivax!nrcvax!nrcutah!andre
                hplabs--/              /
                         ucbvax!calma-/

Network Research Corporation
923 Executive Park Dr. Suite C