[net.micro.atari16] Help on Grafikon Ltd.?

beatyr@pur-ee.UUCP (Robert Beaty) (09/12/86)

<<<<<>>>>>

Hello again,
GEM-type terminal emulator a kind soul posted a note about
Grafikon Ltd.'s ANSIGRAF. This program is supposed to do
VT102 and Tektronix 4014 as well as being under the GEM
desktop.
  Question: Does anyone know how I can get ahold of Grafikon
Ltd.? A phone number and/or address would be enough BUT
if anyone has used this program with THUNDER! that would
also be a great help. Any information about Grafikon Ltd.
and/or ANSIGRAF including pricing/availability etc. will
be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks for all the help.

				Bob
----------
   ... ihnp4!pur-ee!beatyr      <- usenet
  ... beatyr@ed.ecn.purdue.edu  <- arpa-net
   ... beatyr@pur-ee.UUCP       <- UUCP
----------

piner@pur-phy.UUCP (Richard Piner) (09/12/86)

In article <4657@pur-ee.UUCP> beatyr@pur-ee.UUCP (Robert Beaty) writes:
><<<<<>>>>>
>Grafikon Ltd.'s ANSIGRAF. This program is supposed to do
>VT102 and Tektronix 4014 as well as being under the GEM
>desktop.
>  Question: Does anyone know how I can get ahold of Grafikon
>Ltd.? A phone number and/or address would be enough BUT...

According to the Sept. issue of "ST Aplications" :
P.O. Box 446
College Park, MD  20740
301-937-3394

Price is listed as $79.95.

The usual disclaimers apply. In fact, I noticed that this same publication
list OS-9/68k as a "generic CP/M". How could anyone be that wrong?
So, take this information with a whole salt shaker.

					Richard Piner
					piner@galileo.UUCP

view3b5@ihlpl.UUCP (Pruitt) (09/13/86)

[Ignore Header]

>   Question: Does anyone know how I can get ahold of Grafikon
> Ltd.? A phone number and/or address would be enough BUT
> if anyone has used this program with THUNDER! that would
> also be a great help. Any information about Grafikon Ltd.
> and/or ANSIGRAF including pricing/availability etc. will
> be greatly appreciated.
>   Thanks for all the help.
>
> 				Bob

Address is:	Grafikon, Ltd.
		Attn. R. Kulkarni or G. Fekete
		P.O. Box 446
		College Park, MD 20740

		Phone (301)-937-3394
Price: $79.95

There is a nice three page review of the program is September 1986 issue
of Current Notes (newsletter of the Washington Area Atari Computer
Enthusiasts).  They do not address the problem of using a real time
spelling checker.  Sorry...

Kit Kimes
AT&T-ISL
Naperville, IL
...ihnp4!iwvae!kimes

jhs@MITRE-BEDFORD.ARPA (09/19/86)

Sounds more like one of those 50-lb blocks of salt you put in water softeners
is what is needed.

-John S.