[net.micro.atari16] uniterm part6 and UEmacs v3.7i part1

ref0070@ritcv.UUCP (Robert E. Fortin) (10/08/86)

Could someone repost uniterm part 6 of 6 and uEmacs v3.7i part1 ?
My site seems to have lost them, and since I don't have other
versions of uniterm or uE, I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks,

Bob Fortin
{allegra seismo decvax}!rochester!ritcv!ref0070

ram-ashwin@YALE.ARPA (Ashwin Ram) (10/09/86)

Newsgroups: net.micro.atari16
Bcc:

>Could someone repost uniterm part 6 of 6 and uEmacs v3.7i part1 ?
>My site seems to have lost them, and since I don't have other
>versions of uniterm or uE, I would appreciate it very much.
>Thanks,
>
>Bob Fortin
>{allegra seismo decvax}!rochester!ritcv!ref0070

Ours too.  This may have been a glitch with global consequences, so could
you please repost these to the entire net?

Ta'... Ashwin.

ARPA:  Ram-Ashwin@yale
UUCP:  ...{decvax, etc.}!yale!Ram-Ashwin
BIT:   Ram@yalecs

-------
-------

bammi@cwruecmp.UUCP (Jwahar R. Bammi) (10/10/86)

Please repost UEmacs v3.7i part 1. (possibly split into two parts).
					thanks,

--
usenet: .....!decvax!cwruecmp!bammi		jwahar r. bammi
csnet:       bammi@case