[net.micro.atari16] BROKEN HDX, UPDATES ETC.

K538915@CZHRZU1A.BITNET (10/15/86)

Uwe Hoch writes:
>What reasons, pardon. We developers here in Europe would be also very
>interested in such updates, because the communication between Atari (US)
>and for instance Atari (Germany) is not even poor, it is lousy.
I'll second this and in addition: What about the non-developers? Do we
just never get updates (->HDX). BTW nobody even knows HDX is broken or
that the 40 subdirectory "feature" exists here, I tried to get the local
shop to at least warn the people about these problems...
                       Simon Poole
                       K538915@CZHRZU1A.BITNET