[net.micro.atari16] Uniterm Vs. Flash

Wayne%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU (Wayne McGuire) (10/18/86)

My current communications program, with which I am generally pleased, is
Flash.  I haven't yet uudecoded Uniterm or examined its docs.  Can anyone
explain why one might prefer to use Uniterm over Flash?

Thanks,

Wayne McGuire
(ARPA:wayne@oz.ai.mit.edu / CIS:71330,2074 / GENIE:W.MCGUIRE)

demillo@uwmacc.UUCP (Rob DeMillo) (10/20/86)

In article <MDCG.WAYNE.12247828135.BABYL@MIT-OZ> Wayne%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU (Wayne McGuire) writes:
>My current communications program, with which I am generally pleased, is
>Flash.  I haven't yet uudecoded Uniterm or examined its docs.  Can anyone
>explain why one might prefer to use Uniterm over Flash?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Wayne McGuire
>(ARPA:wayne@oz.ai.mit.edu / CIS:71330,2074 / GENIE:W.MCGUIRE)

Because it's cheaper...?
--
                           --- Rob DeMillo
                               Madison Academic Computer Center

	usenet: {ihnp4,harvard,seismo,topaz,decvax}!uwvax!uwmacc!demillo
	ARPA:   demillo@unix.macc.wisc.edu    (now isn't that easier?)

	"I am not so sure
	 what you want me for!			'War Games'
	 Either your machine is a 		   - Crosby, Stills and Nash
	 fool, or me..."