[net.micro.atari16] Degas Elite, Resource Construction Editors

ref0070@ritcv.UUCP (Bob Fortin) (10/28/86)

I just noticed that a local computer store has Degas Elite for $79.00.
I thought I remembered that Antic or somebody had said that regestered
owners of Degas would be able to upgrade for half price or at least get
some type of discount. The local store hadn't heard of this (no big
surprise). Does anyone know about Batteries Included's policy?

Secondly, is there a Resource construction {set, editor} that can be used
with Lattice or Mark Williams C?

Finally, has anyone developed an accessory that allows you to load and
unload other accessories yet?

Bob Fortin
{allegra seismo decvax}!rochester!ref0070

(no relation to Arthur "two sheds" Jackson)

jmc@ptsfa.UUCP (Jerry Carlin) (10/29/86)

In article <154@ritcv.UUCP> ref0070@ritcv.UUCP (Bob Fortin) writes:
>owners of Degas would be able to upgrade for half price or at least get

Send your original Degas disk to Batteries, Inc. with a check for $40.

>Finally, has anyone developed an accessory that allows you to load and
>unload other accessories yet?

I would love to have one as changing from low to medium res destroys
accessories and sometimes I want to swap accessories. I remember
a discussion about not being able to delete single ones, but I would
not mind being able to load a bunch from scratch each time.

--
voice= 415 823-2441
uucp={ihnp4,dual,qantel}!ptsfa!jmc

lbl@druhi.UUCP (LocklearLB) (10/29/86)

In article <154@ritcv.UUCP>, ref0070@ritcv.UUCP writes:
> I just noticed that a local computer store has Degas Elite for $79.00.
> I thought I remembered that Antic or somebody had said that regestered
> owners of Degas would be able to upgrade for half price or at least get
> some type of discount. The local store hadn't heard of this (no big
> surprise). Does anyone know about Batteries Included's policy?

Just send in your original Degas disk with original label, a check for $40, and
your registration card (if you haven't already done so ).  Mention in a short
note that your wish to take advantage of the DEGAS Elite upgrade for the
Atari ST.

I'm waiting with bated breath for my upgrade, I just sent in for it yesterday.

Barry Locklear
AT&T Information Systems Labs
Denver, CO 80241
ihnp4!drutx!druhi!lbl

kushnier@NADC.ARPA (10/30/86)

Batteries Included will update DEGAS to DEGAS Elite for $40.00
Check the Discounter Mail Order houses for some heavy discounts!

Ron Kushnier
kushnier@nadc.arpa