[net.sf-lovers] THE GIRL, THE GOLD WATCH, AND...

JAFFE@RUTGERS.ARPA (07/08/85)

From: boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA  (JERRY BOYAJIAN)

> From: watdcsu!herbie@topaz.arpa (Herb Chong [DCS])

>>A classic along these lines is "The Girl, the Gold Watch, and
>>Everything" or something close to this (my library is at home,
>>though there are days I wish I kept it at my office !!!).  There
>>was a movie by the same name that was a fairly decent rendition of
>>the book.

> there was a sequel to the movie too, with some appropriate title
> that escapes me.

THE GIRL, THE GOLD WATCH, AND DYNAMITE! was the name of the sequel.
It and ...EVERYTHING were made-for-tv movies that were first shown
circa 1978-79. They starred Pam (MORK & MINDY) Dawber and, if I
recall correctly, Robert (AIRPLANE) Hays.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

<"Filmography is my pastime">