[net.sf-lovers] books I have trashed

lum@osu-eddie.UUCP (Lum Johnson) (07/04/85)

> Dennis Cottel <dennis%cod@Nosc>
> ...  This is the first of Delaney's work that I have
> read since I plowed through DHALGREN some years ago
> (the only book I have ever trashed when I was through).

The only book I ever trashed (without finishing it - I'm not that
patient) was by one of those oh-so-respected mainstream writers,
Paul Gallico, who did the novelization for "Poseidon Adventure".

Any a--hole who can't tell the difference between twisted steel and
dolomite should have his knee-caps blown off by the Red Brigades.

Lum Johnson ..!cbosgd!osu-eddie!lum or lum@osu-eddie.uucp

JAFFE@RUTGERS.ARPA (07/08/85)

From: osu-eddie!lum (Lum Johnson)