[net.sf-lovers] DON'T 'FOLLOW-UP' TITLE REQUESTS!!

ecl@mtgzz.UUCP (e.c.leeper) (06/28/85)

One more time:

	PLEASE REPLY TO TITLE REQUESTS WITH THE 'R' KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(That's the one between the 'e' and the 't' keeys in the second row of the
keyboard.)

Don't post a follow-up!!!!!

					Evelyn C. Leeper
					...ihnp4!mtgzz!ecl

bobd@zaphod.UUCP (Bob Dalgleish) (07/05/85)

In article <893@mtgzz.UUCP> ecl@mtgzz.UUCP (e.c.leeper) writes:
>One more time:
>	PLEASE REPLY TO TITLE REQUESTS WITH THE 'R' KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>					Evelyn C. Leeper

The R key only mails to USENET sites.  About half of the requests in the
last six months have been from the ARPA gateway.  Since mail will not
get there, sit tight on your knowledge and assume someone from the other
net will answer.

I realize that everybody is anxious to share their wisdom.  Don't drown
the news with mail.

--
[Forgive me, Father, for I have signed ...]

Bob Dalgleish		...!alberta!sask!zaphod!bobd
			      ihnp4!
(My company has disclaimed any knowledge of me and whatever I might say)

JAFFE@RUTGERS.ARPA (07/08/85)

From: zaphod!bobd (Bob Dalgleish)