[net.sf-lovers] Space 1999, UFO, and shapechangers in ST

herbie@watdcsu.UUCP (Herb Chong [DCS]) (07/04/85)

In article <7800012@orstcs.UUCP> richardt@orstcs.UUCP (richardt) writes:
>About shapechangers in Star Trek.  Besides Garth, there were the
>two 'magicians.'  I don't remember the name of the episode, but Sulu,
>McCoy, Kirk, Spock, and a few Red-shirts were captured by shapechanged
>aliens.  At the end of the show they turned out to be small, blue
>green critters that were a cross between a starfish, an amoeba, and a
>chicken.

the aliens had the power to manipulate the mind into believing that
they had seen the aliens change shape.  it was all an illusion.

Herb Chong...

I'm user-friendly -- I don't byte, I nybble....

UUCP:  {decvax|utzoo|ihnp4|allegra|clyde}!watmath!water!watdcsu!herbie
CSNET: herbie%watdcsu@waterloo.csnet
ARPA:  herbie%watdcsu%waterloo.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa
NETNORTH, BITNET, EARN: herbie@watdcs, herbie@watdcsu

JAFFE@RUTGERS.ARPA (07/08/85)