TOM%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA (11/01/84)

    Date: Wednesday, 31 October 1984  14:26-EST
    From: Erik Mueller <erik at UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA>
    To:   info-music at BRL-TGR.ARPA
    Re:   Removal

    Please remove me from this mailing list. (I'm not sending to *-request because
    I already sent to that and am still on the list after 1 day).
    							-Erik

Me too. Bye-bye, I hope.

Mark.Stehlik@CMU-CS-G.ARPA (11/01/84)

I, too would like to join the ranks of those requesting removal from the
list.
				Tanx,
				Mark

Douglas Stumberger <des%bostonu.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA> (11/01/84)

>	Date: Thu, 1 Nov 1984  00:14 EST
>	From: TOM%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.CSNET
>	To: info-music@BRL-TGR.CSNET
>	Subject: Removal
>	Via:  csnet-relay; 1 Nov 84 9:23-EDT
>
>	    Date: Wednesday, 31 October 1984  14:26-EST
>	    From: Erik Mueller <erik at UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA>
>	    To:   info-music at BRL-TGR.ARPA
>	    Re:   Removal
>
>	    Please remove me from this mailing list.
>		(I'm not sending to *-request because
>	    I already sent to that and am still on the list after 1 day).
>	    							-Erik
>
>	Me too. Bye-bye, I hope.

 Me Three.  "Hate-songs at pain-threshold volumes" mail
 	is too much to deal with in the morning.

thanks, and BYE!

Bruce Crabill <BRUCE%UMDB.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA> (11/01/84)

Count me out too...  This is becoming as bad as Info-Micro.  Bye Ron.
And don't you dare put me on Info-Micro either...

                                       Bruce