[mod.compilers] GAG OAG system

I am looking for a copy of GAG for Villanova University.  Does
anyone have a copy in the US that is willing to send it to me (If
I provide the tape, etc)?

THanks,
W Loftus
...!burdvax!wpl  or ...!burdvax!excalibur!sword
--
Send compilers mail to ima!compilers or, in a pinch to Levine@YALE.EDU
Plausible paths are { ihnp4 | decvax | cbosgd | harvard | yale | bbncca}!ima

In article <129@ima.UUCP> you write:
>I am looking for a copy of GAG for Villanova University.  Does
>anyone have a copy in the US that is willing to send it to me (If
>I provide the tape, etc)?

No. I am not in the U.S., and GAG is a licensed product.

However, we have GAG here, and have adapted it to run under completely
standard ISO Pascal.  GAG comes with a preprocessor to allow you to
bring up several different versions, but their standard version was not
as standard as it ought to have been.

I would be most interested to discover what you intend to do with GAG.
The most unusual application I have heard of so far is to convert
between Ada and Cobol programs.

John Pavel

Department of Trade and Industry
The National Physical Laboratory
Division of Information Technology and Computing
Protocol Standards Group
Queen's Road
Teddington TW11 0LW
Middlesex
UK

UUCP: 		mcvax!ukc!icdoc!nplpsg!jrp jrp%nplpsg.uucp@mcvax.uucp
Telephone:	+44.1.977.3222 x 3035/4035
Telex:		262344 NPL G
TeleFax:	+44.1.943.6035
Telegrams:	Bushylab Teddington

All opinions expressed are my own.
--
Send compilers mail to ima!compilers or, in a pinch to Levine@YALE.EDU
Plausible paths are { ihnp4 | decvax | cbosgd | harvard | yale | bbncca}!ima

Please send responses to the originator of the message -- I cannot forward
mail accidentally sent back to compilers.  Meta-mail to ima!compilers-request