[mod.legal] Posting for mod.legal

jkonstan%h-sc4@HARVARD.HARVARD.EDU.UUCP (08/04/86)

Newsgroups: mod.legal
Subject: Administrative Questions
Expires:

Is there any moderation going on in this group (as it applies to usenet,
not necessarily to ARPA if it is there)?  Among the cases which bring up
the question are the following:

1.  Multiple articles are appearing here and on net.legal--if this is
the case, they should probably be held a day or so to see if they appear
in net.legal, and not posted through if so.

2.  Such problems as the BITNET mail follows could probably me avoided
by a small manual effort or software change at the moderator's machine.
In addition, repetative letters like the flames about BITNET mail
headers could either be answered by the moderator, or summarized once.

3.  Finally, the amount of inclusion, and the referencing of articles to
poli-sci instead of either sending them there, or rejecting them, leads
me to believe that perhaps the Usenet end of this is either unmoderated
or moderated by machine.  If there is a moderator, you need not post
this, a reply by mail will be sufficient to cure my curiosity.
--
Joe Konstan
konstan@endor.HARVARD.EDU