[ont.sf-lovers] survival of ont.sf-lovers

Well, the note in my calendar saying "review whether ont.sf-lovers should
exist" has come up, as promised when the group was created.  The situation
is a bit more complicated than I thought it would be.  We've got the good
people at lsuc relaying net.sf-lovers to us, which is why there's no traffic
in ont.sf-lovers.  On the other hand, lsuc won't necessarily be able to keep
this up indefinitely.  I'm inclined to leave ont.sf-lovers around; we will
probably need it sooner or later.
--
				Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology

msb@lsuc.UUCP (02/26/86)

Henry Spencer (henry@utzoo.UUCP) writes:
> We've got the good
> people at lsuc relaying net.sf-lovers to us, which is why there's no traffic
> in ont.sf-lovers.  On the other hand, lsuc won't necessarily be able to keep
> this up indefinitely.

Well, yes, lsuc is relaying it, but it's the good people at pesnta
who are paying for it, and who won't necessarily be able to keep it
forever.  I'll agree with Henry to keep the group around.

Mark Brader