[net.sf-lovers] doohan

drose@uci-icse (07/18/85)

From: Don Rose <drose@uci-icse>

I finally found out what happened regarding James Doohan. Seems he actually
did pass away, but the fan response was so strong and outraged that
the writer (i.e. God) revived him. Just wanted to clear things up. --Donald

john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) (07/21/85)

>From: Don Rose <drose@uci-icse>
>
>I finally found out what happened regarding James Doohan. Seems he actually
>did pass away, but the fan response was so strong and outraged that
>the writer (i.e. God) revived him. Just wanted to clear things up. --Donald

Does that mean that ST4 will feature James Doohan Classic in the role of
Scotty?

--
Name:		John Ruschmeyer
US Mail:	Monmouth College, W. Long Branch, NJ 07764