[mod.ai] Invitation to USC AI & VLSI Demo

TAKEFUJI@scarolina.CSNET (11/17/86)

From: Dr. Yoshiyasu Takefuji
Date: Dec. 6, 1986
Time: 1 PM
Place: On the third floor at Engineering Building in Columbia,
       South Carolina

Hello.
We will have  project presentation/demonstration on the following subjects:
19 graduate students and 17 undergraduate students are involved
in these projects.
1. Fuzzy inference VLSI parallel-engine
2. Fuzzy rule translator and simulator
3. Expert system for determination of fuzzy inference engine
   architecture
4. Paramodulation VLSI inference engine(pattern matcher)
5. Function Description Translator from behavior description
   to VLSI layout level (CIF or Magic file)
6. Terminal-based local network project to eliminate RS232c wire-jungle
7. Case studies of knowledge acquisition
8. Graphic Applications
Let me know whether you can come to see our demo.
csnet: takefuji%scarolina.edu
usenet: ncrcae!usccmi!takefuji
Thank you.