[mod.human-nets] Fundamentalism and Violence.

hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA (07/28/86)

Date:     Tue, 15 Jul 86 10:07:38 EDT
From:     James B Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Subject:  Fundamentalism and Violence.

On this pornography ruling:

        Has anyone done a study to find out if religous fundamentalism
causes violence?  I remember vaguely from my sociology studies that
there was some sort of causal relationship.  If so, can we then ban
door to door hucksters and fundamentalist religious literature from
all public places so it can go return to it's sleaze palaces
(churches) and live with the roaches where it belongs?

                                        "consumers for Christ"

                                           j. h.
-------