[net.sf-lovers] Pluterday

lah%ucbmiro@Berkeley (07/15/85)

From: lah%ucbmiro@Berkeley (1st Lt. RYN Leigh Ann Hussey)

John Brunner wrote it, and it's the only thing of his I really liked
besides The Traveller in Black, which is one of my favourite books of
all time...

Leigh Ann

ecl@mtgzz.UUCP (e.c.leeper) (07/25/85)

Van Herck, Paul		WHERE WERE YOU LAST PLUTERDAY?

But there may have been some Brunner story called "Pluterday" also.  Jayembee,
where are you?

					Evelyn C. Leeper
					...ihnp4!mtgzz!ecl

<"Bibliography is a way of life and a reason to buy a house.">

psc@lzwi.UUCP (Paul S. R. Chisholm) (07/31/85)

< I can use my magic to change the color to red -- but I don't do windows. >

In article <2722@topaz.ARPA>, lah%ucbmiro@Berkeley writes:
> From: lah%ucbmiro@Berkeley (1st Lt. RYN Leigh Ann Hussey)
>
> John Brunner wrote it . . .

If he did, he did so under a pseudonym.  I can't remember the
author of "See You Next Pluterday", but it not only wasn't
Brunner, it was translated into English for the DAW paperback.
--
       -Paul S. R. Chisholm       The above opinions are my own,
       {pegasus,vax135}!lzwi!psc  not necessarily those of any