[mod.politics.arms-d] Arms-Discussion Digest V6 #85

ARMS-D-Request@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU (Moderator) (05/17/86)

Arms-Discussion Digest                   Saturday, May 17, 1986 1:35PM
Volume 6, Issue 85

Today's Topics:

                         existence of ARMS-D

Date: Sat, 17 May 1986  13:34 EDT
From: LIN@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU
Subject: existence of ARMS-D

Yes, Arms-d still exists.  Many messages sent in the last few weeks
have been flushed accidentally, so if you are insecure about your
contributions having been received, send them again.

The last digest was #78, sent on 04/22/86.  Stuff since then has
probably been lost, so please resend.  There is a VERY long story
about how it was that I just recently realized that digests were not
going out, but it's true.

Sorry.  I sincerely hope that things will be better in the future.

Herb

End of Arms-Discussion Digest