[mod.telecom] TELECOM Digest V5 #69

LENOIL@MIT-EECS (Robert Lenoil) (12/18/85)

    Date: Fri, 22 Nov 85 05:04:36 EST
    From: "Stephen C. Hill" <STEVEH@MIT-MC.ARPA>
    Subject:  [Kahin: Nov. 21st seminar]

    This is another interesting sounding seminar, and that is the problem.  For
    those of us several hundred (or even thousands of) miles away, it is extemely
    frustrating to hear of the seminars and not be able to be there.  The upshot
    of this message is that it would be REAL NICE if we could get the substance of
    these seminars, rather than just the teasers.  Are these communications
    seminars reported, or recorded?  Is there anyone that would be willing to at
    least gist the contents?

    Am I the only one on TELECOM that feels this way?

    "Responsible opposing views are welcomed."

    Steve
    -----

The MIT Communications Forum seminars do use teleconferencing to link with
Bell Northern Research.  Perhaps others can get it on it too.
-------