[net.sf-lovers] Hobbs End

SBALZAC%YKTVMX.BITNET@Berkeley (08/01/85)

From: Stephen Balzac <SBALZAC%YKTVMX.BITNET@Berkeley>

The movie involving Hobbs End was not Lovecraftian, but "5 Million Years
to Earth"

jcjeff@ihlpg.UUCP (Richard Jeffreys) (08/02/85)

> From: Stephen Balzac <SBALZAC%YKTVMX.BITNET@Berkeley>
>
> The movie involving Hobbs End was not Lovecraftian, but "5 Million Years
> to Earth"

Is this one of the Quatermass stories that you are refering to, about an
Underground Station in London, in which is found a space craft (If I
remember correctly the Underground Station was in Hobbs End) ?

--
 [ Why pander life's complexities,
            when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat - The Smiths ]