[mod.computers.workstations] User's Group for Masscomps

works@ucbvax.UUCP (12/09/85)

Is there a User's group/mailing list for Masscomp on the arpanet (or
anywhere else for that matter)?  If there isn't, are people interested
in forming one?

If there isn't and you are interested, mail to me.  If there are enough
group to do.
--

praveen

This ain't my goddamn planet, monkey-boy!

phaedrus@eneevax.arpa or {seismo,allegra}!umcp-cs!eneevax!phaedrus

works@ucbvax.UUCP (12/10/85)

We have a Masscomp users group alias here.  To join, send mail to

Arpa:	geowhiz!mus-adm@rsch.wisc.edu
Uucp:	{harvard, seismo, ihnp4, allegra}!uwvax!geowhiz!mus-adm

The mail alias itself is the same without the "-adm".
--
Larry McVoy

"If you are undertaking anything substantial, C is the only reasonable
 choice of programming language"   -  Brian W. Kerninghan

works@ucbvax.UUCP (12/14/85)

>We have a Masscomp users group alias here.  To join, send mail to
>
>Arpa:	geowhiz!mus-adm@rsch.wisc.edu
>Uucp:	{harvard, seismo, ihnp4, allegra}!uwvax!geowhiz!mus-adm

Okay folks, everyone who sent me their names will be added to this list.  I am going
to send all our names to the above address.