[net.sf-lovers] TIME OF THE HAWKLORDS, etc.

boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA (08/09/85)

From: boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA  (JERRY BOYAJIAN)

> From:	cstvax!bobg	(Bob Gray)

> In article <2839@topaz.ARPA> DOLSON@USC-ECLB.ARPA writes:
>
>>       ...  its called "The Time of the Hawklords" and was written
>> with Michael Butterworth, C. 1976.
>>
>> Doug

> This was the first volume in a planned trilogy. The second volume
> was published in 197{8,9} written by Moorcock on his own. It was
> called something like "The Queen of delerium". I have never heard of the
> third volume in the series. Does anyone out there know if it was ever
> published? Nine years is a long time to wait to find out what happens
> after the setting up for the sequel done in vol 2.

(1) QUEEN OF DELIRIA was written by *Butterworth* alone, not Moorcock.

(2) Though Moorcock is co-credited on TIME OF THE HAWKLORDS, he did
	little or no actual writing on the book.

(3) The third book, LEDGE OF DARKNESS, may have come out in England,
	but it never appeared in the US.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

<"Bibliography is my business">