[net.sf-lovers] SF-LOVERS Digest V10 #303

JFusco.es@Xerox.ARPA (08/08/85)

From: JFusco.es@Xerox.ARPA

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Ray Bradbury,or his agent,
short of going through his publishing company.  My wife's company would
like to book him for a speaking engagement.

Joe Fusco
Xerox

crm@duke.UUCP (Charlie Martin) (08/09/85)

In article <3174@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU> JFusco.es@Xerox.ARPA writes:
>From: JFusco.es@Xerox.ARPA
>
>Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Ray Bradbury,or his agent,
>short of going through his publishing company.  My wife's company would
>like to book him for a speaking engagement.
>
>Joe Fusco
>Xerox

Sorry to post this rather than mailing, but I can't believe the path I
got would work....

I don't have Ray's address right at hand, but it can be gotten (along
with the address of practically any other writer, SF or otherwise) from
a reference book that most libraries have.  Call your local library and
ask the reference librarian.
--

			Charlie Martin
			(...mcnc!duke!crm)