[mod.computers.apollo] How do I join ADUS?

martin@NLM-MCS.ARPA.UUCP (02/20/87)

Who do I contact to join ADUS?  I have an Apollo DN3000.

Brian K. Martin
ARPA: martin@nlm-mcs.arpa

nazgul@EDDIE.MIT.EDU@apollo.UUCP (02/26/87)

In article <8702200840.AA20012@nlm-mcs.arpa> martin@NLM-MCS.ARPA (Brian Martin) writes:

> Who do I contact to join ADUS?  I have an Apollo DN3000.
>
> Brian K. Martin
> ARPA: martin@nlm-mcs.arpa

The Apollo ADUS rep. can be contacted by sending mail to
    adus@apollo.uucp
(or you might have better luck with apollo!adus@eddie.mit.edu).

-------
Now for the caps lock comment.  Someone may have already posted this and I
missed it, but...

Warning!  This suggestion probably voids your warranty or some such, however
it worked reasonably well for me.

Pry off your caps lock key.  Take a normal paperclip and shape it into
a cone-shaped spring that fits under the caps lock key.  Press the caps
lock key down firmly.  This will make the caps lock key stick up a little
more than usual, but it won't turn on unless you press it firmly (i.e.
not accidentally).

                                                -nazgul