[mod.computers.vax] VAX Station Debugger

SHEN@GE-CRD.ARPA (SHEN HWA N) (10/22/86)

Date: 22-OCT-1986 09:03
From: shen
Sender: SHEN
Subject: VAX Station Debugger
To: info-vax@sri-kl.arpa@smtp@tcpgateway
--------
We are running microVMS 4.4 on our VAX Station II, and have
encounteredd a debugger problem.  When we try to run programs
with the debugger, a debug window pops up, and never reaches
the DBG> prompt.  What do appear in the window are some address
information and continuous display of "illegal window identifier".
The symptoms are the same for FORTRAN and C programs.

Has anyone else encountered the same problem? Are there any fixes
or workarounds?  We have submitted a software report to DEC.  Any
ideas, suggestions, help would be greatly appreciated.

Shen@GE-CRD.arpa

--------