[mod.computers.vax] Well, how about XMODEM then...

mdc@HT.AI.MIT.EDU (Marty Connor) (10/28/86)

Thanks for all who responded about the VMS Kermit source.
It turns out it's in BLISS, and I don't have a BLISS compiler.

So, does anybody have the FORTRAN source for a VMS XMODEM?
This I'm told really does exist.  I plan to run this on a MicroVax,
though I suspect any VMS FORTRAN implementation will do.

Needless to say "Verily thou shalt be rewarded one-hundred-fold in
heaven for your gifts on earth..."

Seriously, though, thanks for any help.

Marty

DON@UCRVMS.BITNET (10/30/86)

> Subject: Well, how about XMODEM then...
>
> Thanks for all who responded about the VMS Kermit source.
> It turns out it's in BLISS, and I don't have a BLISS compiler.

> Marty  MDC@HT.AI.MIT.EDU

The source for kermit is available in "bliss" or "dec macro" from columbia
university.  don jenkins, univ of calif at riverside DON@UCRVMS.BITNET