[net.sf-lovers] Deep Fix and Doug the Mad Puppeteer

jam@dcl-cs.UUCP (John A. Mariani) (08/29/85)

In article <5080@mit-eddie.UUCP> nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) writes:
>> From: jam@dcl-cs.UUCP (John A. Mariani)
>
>> The tone of the posting I was commenting on did not allow the
>> possibility of MM being involved with more than one band.
>
>Bullcrud!

I don't understand why this is "bullcrud"(?!)
Its the truth (for anybody who can remember the original posting).

>You were replying to me,

Hey! You mean only you and I read this stuff? Probably .. its getting
pretty boring.

> and I have known for years that
>Michael Moorcock was in both Hawkwind and Deep Fix.

It didn't look like that to me (or the rest of the world).

> No one EXCEPT *you*, ever talked
>about *the* band that Michael Moorcock was involved with.

This is true and I'm truly sorry to have misled the world on such an
important point.

>> My posting was the first to mention the Deep Fix.  Only Hawkwind was
>> mentioned!

This is also true.

>> See how easy it is to
>> make me look un-jerk-like?
>
>I'm not convinced!

Maybe so .. but I'm totally convinced that YOU are a jerk.

I wonder if we can expect another wonderful, entertaining response
from Doug on this
stuff? Who needs it?

Be seeing you.

--