[net.sf-lovers] Known Space books

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (08/28/85)

> From: Kevin Carosso <engvax!KVC@cit-vax>

> First of all, I was wondering if someone out there would be kind
> enough to post a complete list of Known Space books.  I've read
> a lot of it, and liked it, but have never been sure if I've read
> everything Niven wrote in Known Space.

WORLD OF PTAAVS
THE LONG ARM OF GIL HAMILTON
THE PATCHWORK GIRL
PROTECTOR
TALES OF KNOWN SPACE
A GIFT FROM EARTH
NEUTRON STAR
RINGWORLD
THE RINGWORLD ENGINEERS

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

<"Bibliography is my business">

davest@lumiere.UUCP (Dave Stewart) (08/29/85)

	In the back of "Tales of Known Space" is a complete
bibliography of the Known Space series as well as a time line
for the occurance of the stories, major events, etc.

--
David C. Stewart                          uucp:    tektronix!davest
Small Systems Support Group               csnet:   davest@TEKTRONIX