To: ARCHIVE-SERVER@SIMTEL20.ARPA
From: PATTERMANN
Subject: SEND HELP

SEND HELP

-------------------------------
You will recieve instructions on how to proceed.  I do not know if the
exact software you are looking for is there.  You should be able to
determine this after a few message/reply iterations to the appropriate
subdirectory.

I have heard rumors of DECUS software being made available in this
archive.

Steve <Gooding.WBST@Xerox.COM>

DKJENSTA@UGA.BITNET.UUCP (01/18/87)

There are a lot of terminal emulators for the MacIntosh. There price and featur
es differ quit a bit. Also, There are some good emulators in the public doman t
hat can be used for personal use. Send me mail  telling me what you are going t
o be using the emulator for (Line mode or full screen) and what mainframes you
will be communicating with. Also what terminals will you be wanting to emulate?
I will be happy to respond with a list of recomendations, prices, and where the
 can be obtained.