[net.sf-lovers] ""Research Alpha"" by Schmitz & van Vogt

boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA (09/03/85)

From: boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA  (JERRY BOYAJIAN)

> From: Cate3.SV@Xerox.ARPA

>      In nebutlas.txt from Rutgers there is mention of a story "Research
> Alpha" by A. E. van Vogt & James Schmitz.  Does anyone know where the
> story appeared?  Also did any of James Schmitz's stories on Telzy appear
> outside of Analog?

"Research Alpha" first appeared in IF, July 1965. It was reprinted in the
Van Vogt collection MORE THAN SUPERHUMAN.

I don't think that any of the Telzey stories appeared outside of ANALOG
(except for the book appearances), but there are stories that take place
in the same universe (the Federation of the Hub) that appeared elsewhere.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

<"Bibliography is my business">