[mod.computers.vax] Digest format ...

janderson@hqafsc-vax.UUCP.UUCP (03/14/87)

>Love those digests!  Can't we keep them, please?  Let the folks reading
>from 'vanilla' VMS Mail suffer!
>
>--Lisa

Wonderful attitude!?!

I am one of the sufferers but even so I prefer to receive these messages one at
a time so that I can file, answer, or delete each one on its own merits.

------

charettep%v36b.DECnet@NUSC-WPN.ARPA ("V36B::CHARETTEP") (03/17/87)

	Seems like everybody has an opinion of the new digest format.  My
vote is for keeping 'em, but I have an even better idea. I also belong to
another mailing list that sends to each member either as a digest or as
individual messages.  Each memeber gets to choose his/her own format.  It's
probably a pain-and-a-half to whoever moderates this list, but if it's doable,
it really could be great.

	Just fanning the flames ...

							Paul C.

          |                     Paul Charette                      |
          |            Naval Underwater Systems Centre             |
          |                      Newport, RI                       |
          |          ARPAmail: <charettep@nusc-wpn.ARPA>           |

------