[net.sf-lovers] Christopher Lloyd

ops@uci-icsa (07/15/85)

From: Doug Krause <ops@uci-icsa>

Here is everything that I can remember seeing
Chris Lloyd in:

Rev. Jim Ignatouski        "Taxi"
Lord Kruge                 "Star Trek III"
Doc E. Brown               "Back To The Future"
Sargeant Schultz           "To Be or Not To Be"
Frogface                   "The Lady In Red"
psycho patient             "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

Doug Krause
dkrause@uci-icsb.arpa

pjk@hou2a.UUCP (P.KEMP) (07/17/85)

I believe Christopher Lloyd also appeared in
the TV show "Best of the West" as the "killer"
gunslinger.

--
			Paul Kemp
			ihnp4!hou2a!pjk

royt@gitpyr.UUCP (Roy M. Turner) (07/19/85)

In article <2717@topaz.ARPA> ops@uci-icsa writes:
>From: Doug Krause <ops@uci-icsa>
>
>Here is everything that I can remember seeing
>Chris Lloyd in:
>
>Rev. Jim Ignatouski        "Taxi"
>Lord Kruge                 "Star Trek III"
>Doc E. Brown               "Back To The Future"
>Sargeant Schultz           "To Be or Not To Be"
>Frogface                   "The Lady In Red"
>psycho patient             "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
>
>Doug Krause
>dkrause@uci-icsb.arpa

Well, I may have been on drugs (or may be now, for that matter), but I seem
to remember him being in a very bad remake of "The Lone Ranger," as the
head baddie.  Jeez, that's really embarassing 1) to forget if he really
was in there or not, and 2) to admit to having shelled out money to see
that turkey of a movie!

Roy
--
The above opinions aren't necessarily those of etc, etc...but they
should be!!

Roy Turner
(a transplanted Kentucky hillbilly)
School of Information and Computer Science
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!royt

Susser.pasa@Xerox.ARPA (07/19/85)

From: Josh Susser <Susser.pasa@Xerox.com>

>From: Doug Krause <ops@uci-icsa>
>
>Here is everything that I can remember seeing Chris Lloyd in:
>
>Rev. Jim Ignatouski        "Taxi"
>Lord Kruge                 "Star Trek III"
>Doc E. Brown               "Back To The Future"
>Sargeant Schultz           "To Be or Not To Be"
>Frogface                   "The Lady In Red"
>psycho patient             "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

add to this list:
John Bigboote'              "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
                             Across the Eighth Dimension"

I know I have seen him in other less-memorable stuff as well.

-- Josh Susser
   Susser.pasa@Xerox.com

levin@bbncc2 (07/23/85)

From: Joel B Levin <levin@bbncc2.ARPA>

I have not seen any comments on this list, so I'll throw 2 cents:

>From: Doug Krause <ops@uci-icsa>
>Here is everything that I can remember seeing Chris Lloyd in:

>"Taxi" "Star Trek III" "Back To The Future" "To Be or Not To Be" "The
>Lady In Red" "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

I recently rented "The Lady in Red" (Gene Wilder) and do not remember
Christopher Lloyd or a "Frogface".  But everyone seems to forget (and it
is easy) the infamous Major Bartholomew Cavendish (a horribly made over
copy of the original standard villainous outlaw Butch Cavendish) from
the recent Lone Ranger movie.

	/JBL

DEKEMA%hp-hulk.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa (07/23/85)

From: DEKEMA%hplabs.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

An addition to Doug Krause's list:  I was surprised to discover while
watching "Mr. Mom" for the third time that Christopher Lloyd plays Larry,
one of Jack Butler's carpool buddies.

BTW, I don't know if there is a net.comedy but "Mr. Mom" is great fun.
Michael Keaton, Teri Garr and Martin Mull are all at their near best.

Jeannie Hobbs  (on Jan Dekema's acct at HP Labs Palo Alto)
-------

grim@UDel-Huey.ARPA (07/24/85)

From: Dan Grim <grim@UDel-Huey.ARPA>

Christopher Lloyd also played one of Michael Keaton's coworkers in
Mr. Mom.  He was so normal I didn't even notice him until the second
time I saw the movie.

LECIN@RU-BLUE.ARPA (07/28/85)

From: Mijjil <LECIN@RU-BLUE.ARPA>

haven't we also neglected to mention his bit part in the Jack
Nicholson film "Going South"?

{Mijjil}

ops@ncsc (09/11/85)

From: Jessie Tharp <ops@ncsc>

I noticed that the Gestapo chief's aide in Mel Brooks _To_Be_Or_
Not_To_Be was played by Christopher Lloyd.

Jessie (ops@ncsc)
-------