[net.music] Removal from list

mcc@MITRE-BEDFORD.ARPA (11/01/84)

Please remove me from this mailing list. (I'm not sending to *-request because
I already sent to that and am still on the list after 1 day).

--Maryellen

haapanen@watdcsu.UUCP (Tom Haapanen [DCS]) (11/08/84)

> Please remove me from this mailing list. (I'm not sending to *-request because
> I already sent to that and am still on the list after 1 day).
>
> --Maryellen

<<<< FLAME ON >>>>

Come on people!  What do you want?  Instant response???  Instead of
telling the whole Usenet that you don't want to see net.music, why
don't you just tell your bleeding arapanet contact that you don't want
to read this anymore.  I'm sick and tired of having every second
article be a "removal".

<<<< FLAME OFF >>>>

Thanks for listening.

Tom Haapanen