[mod.computers.vax] Font Files for the LN03 Laser Printe

McGuire_Ed@GRINNELL.MAILNET.UUCP (04/03/87)

> Date:        02 Apr 87 16:49:34 AST
> From:        "BLAIR VESSEY - USER SUPPORT" <VESSEY%UPEI.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu>
> Subject:     Font Files for the LN03 Laser Printer
>
> Has anyone any information regarding the format of downloadable font files
> for the LN03?  We would like to put our own character set together, but
> cannot find any information on the proper format for a font file.  Thanks...

We obtained a 1/2 inch thick document from someone in Digital that describes
the Digital standard font file format.  I don't know where we got it or how to
get another one.  But I wanted you to know that it does exist.  If you can
attend DECUS, try asking the Digital laser people.

Ed McGuire
Grinnell College
MCGUIRE@GRIN2.BITNET