[net.sf-lovers] Peter Tremayne

bjl@bridge2.UUCP (09/03/85)

Awhile back (and I still have the book) I read a book by Peter
Tremayne (a british publication) which was the first in a
fantasy trilogy, I have forgotten the name of the book, it is
something "Lan".  Has anyone else read it?  Or been able to locate
the second and third books?

--
shanti,
bobbie

(dewrl, sun) bridge2!bjl

Bridge Communications
1345 Shorebird Way
Mt. View, CA
(415) 969-4000 x267  to talk in person

"Only the person who risks is free"

jeffh@brl-sem.ARPA (the Shadow) (09/12/85)

In article <127@bridge2.UUCP> bjl@bridge2.UUCP writes:

>Awhile back (and I still have the book) I read a book by Peter
>Tremayne (a british publication) which was the first in a
>fantasy trilogy, I have forgotten the name of the book, it is
>something "Lan".  Has anyone else read it?  Or been able to locate
>the second and third books?

The books you are referring to are:

	The Fires of Lan-Kern
	The Destroyers of Lan-Kern
	The Buccaneers of Lan-Kern

They are published by Methuen paperbacks.  They are british, as you
said.  I have only read the first book so far, but I enjoyed it and
plan on getting the others.  I found them at Tales From the White
Hart in Baltimore.  I suggest you find a science fiction specialty
shop in your area and ask them about the books.

		"How does one climb a palm tree?"
		"You shinny up."
		"Not up.  Down."
		"How did you get up a palm tree, your honor?"
		"I don't know.  A moose helped me."

			the Shadow
			ARPA:	<jeffh@brl>
			UUCP:	{seismo,decvax,cbosgd}!brl!jeffh