[mod.protocols] commercial X.400

STONE@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA (Jeffrey Stone) (09/29/86)

A few months ago, I sent out a query for commercially available X.400
implementations.  This message collects the responses I received which provide
information about X.400 implementations.

I contacted Sydney and Retix who were both cooperative in getting me further
information about their X.400 products.

In the U.S. contact Sydney at (213) 479 4621 in Los Angeles.  I spoke with Caleb
Greenberg.

Contact Charles Fogg of Retix (Santa Monica) at (213) 829 4922.

The following messages were received in response to my query for commercially
available X.400 packages.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Jeffrey Stone
Menlo Park, California