[mod.protocols] IEEE 802.4 implementations

skip@ubvax.UUCP.UUCP (03/13/87)

In article <8703121832.AA25849@utah-cs.ARPA> haas@UTAH-CS.ARPA (Walt Haas) writes:
>Are there any commercial implementations of IEEE 802.4 (the token passing
>bus standard) on broadband?  My searching hasn't turned up anything yet,
>but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.
>
>Thanks in advance  -- Walt  ARPA: haas@cs.utah.edu  uucp: ...!utah-cs!haas

Industrial Networking, Inc has been shipping MAP products based on IEEE 802.4
(broadband) for two years and is the leader in the industry.  Crystal
Vanbrug at 408-496-0111 can direct you to the right person for more
information.

-- Skip Addison
   {lll-crg, decwrl, ihnp4}!amdcad!cae780!ubvax!skip
   or sun!amd!ubvax!skip

PS.  INI is a subsidiary of Ungermann-Bass, Inc, my employer.